Write what would you say in each of the following situations
1. Someone agrees to help you.
2. You agree to lend someone your dictionary, but you want it in 2 days.
3. Your sister wants to know why learning is important.
4. You want to change a shirt you bought for a smaller size.
5. Someone wants you to give reasons for doing something but you don’t want to.
Rewrite the following sentences using the word(s) in brackets to give the same meaning:-
1. I’m afraid your answers aren’t right. (wrong)
2. Sally is going to the shops with Amira. (shopping)
3. Perhaps it will rain tomorrow. (may)
4. Learning English isn’t difficult. (It isn’t)
5. We couldn’t play because of the bad weather. (because)
6. He isn’t very strong after his illness. (feel)
7. Salma always goes to school early. (late)
8. What was your reason for going there. (why)
أعرض عن الجاهل السفيه.....فكل ماقال فهو فيه
ماضر بحر الفرات يوما .....إن خاض بعض الكلاب فيه
ملكتمونى رخيصا...فانحط قدرى لديكم
فأغلق الله بابا ...منه دخلت إليكم
وحقكم ما عرفتم...قدر الذى فى يديكم
حتى ولا كيف أنتم ...ولا السلام عليكم